Provider News and Updates
March 1, 2023
Two Benefit Managers Are Changing Their Name
Effective March 1, 2023, American Imaging Management/AIM Specialty Health and Beacon Health Options changed their names to Carelon. AIM transitioned to Carelon Medical Benefits Management, and Beacon Health Options transitioned to Carelon Behavioral Health.
What’s not changing?
- There will be no changes to current processes
- The behavioral health claims address on your ID card has not changed
- PO Box 1850, Hicksville, NY 11802-1850
- You will not receive a new ID card at this time
- Any claims sent to Beacon Health Options will still be valid
- This transition is a name and branding change only
- When sending any behavioral health claims by mail, you will now address them to Carelon Behavioral Health (instead of Beacon Health Options)
- Wherever you used to see AIM or Beacon referenced, you will now see Carelon
If you have questions about this change, call us at 800-878-4445.