Behavioral Health Resources
You have options when it comes to getting behavioral health care. Take advantage of our expansive network of providers to find someone close to home or away when you're traveling. Use our unique Behavioral Health Concierge program to get a virtual appointment fast. Or, explore a self-help tool called Learn to Live that’s proven to help manage many conditions like anxiety and depression.
Providence Behavioral Health Network
We're here for you when you need us
At Providence, we value whole self-care for all members. That’s why we’ve enhanced our focus on behavioral health and substance use disorder services. To help simplify the way you get whole self-care, we’ve established a direct access line to a dedicated behavioral health and substance use disorder service support team that includes a crisis-trained staff. This team is available 24/7 for members.
Find an in-network behavioral health provider in a few steps
- Log in to your myProvidence account
- Click the provider directory to find a provider in your area
- Contact the provider to make an appointment – no referral required
Need behavioral health or substance use disorder services assistance?
One of our support team members can help. Give us a call anytime. Our support team is available 24/7, everyday.
*TTY members dial 711
Behavioral Health Concierge
Behavioral health support is only a call or click away
Providence Health Plan members and dependents in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, California, and Texas can access virtual and confidential same-day or next-day appointments at no cost, with Providence licensed behavioral health professionals. This unique solution-focused service is a convenient way to seek help from a mental health provider.
Get help with common issues
Issues Behavioral Health Concierge can address:
- Stress and anxiety
- Grief and loss
- Child and parenting issues
- Crisis support
- Navigating the mental health system
- And many other challenges
Schedule an appointment today
Call 877-744-WELL (877-744-9355) from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Pacific Time), seven days a week.
You can also visit the Providence behavioral health concierge page to submit an appointment request online, or watch a short program overview video.
Behavioral Health Concierge is owned and operated by Providence.
- All appointments are virtual
- Translation services available upon request
- HSA plans are subject to deductible first and then covered in full (for more information, call customer service*)
Learn to Live
It’s important to treat emotional, psychological, and social well-being with the same care as physical health concerns. Mental health conditions can significantly impact day-to-day life, including overall happiness and productivity at work. To provide comprehensive whole-health support, we are introducing a virtual self-directed program called Learn to Live based on the principles of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). It’s confidential, available in English and Spanish, and can be accessible from anywhere.
How does Learn to Live work?
Learn to Live offers 5 highly effective and confidential online self-help programs. Once you launch Learn to Live through the website or Learn to Live app, you begin by taking a comprehensive assessment that provides guidance on which of the programs might benefit you the most. Take part in a proven course that targets one of the following:
- Social Anxiety
- Stress, Anxiety & Worry
- Substance Use
Each of these engaging programs include eight lessons of interactive content, dynamic resources, and self-help tools. You’ll also have access to personal coaching via text, email or phone on a regular basis that provides encouragement to help you through your chosen Learn to Live program. Learn to Live works by helping you:
- Identify the thoughts and behavior patterns that perpetuate your issues
- Understand how your mind works
- Learn ways to deal with the problem
- Practice your new ways of thinking as often as you like
- Live the life you want
The Providence customer service team at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 (TTY: 711) is available between 8-5 Pacific Time to help you get started. Once you receive your access code from our customer service representative, you can find the Learn to Live app on any app store or click on this link to launch the Providence Learn to Live website: www.learntolive.com/welcome/ProvidenceHealthPlan to register.
Choose when and how you care for yourself with tools that work
Learn to Live provides self-guided behavioral health programs that are backed by one-on-one support from professional coaching. They’re proven to help people overcome many significant conditions such as depression, social anxiety, and insomnia. You work at a pace that fits your lifestyle, and you also have access to seek help and encouragement from coaches when you want it.
- Hundreds of studies have shown that Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a powerful solution to problems like anxiety and depression and when CBT tools are delivered online, they're as effective as face-to-face sessions
- Learn to Live is available to any Providence Health Plan member age 13 or older on a individual, small group, large group, or ASO plan
- At this time it is not available to Medicaid or Medicare members
- The program is not appropriate for members in crisis or members reporting more significant behavioral health needs
- Learn to Live does not treat or diagnose throughout the member’s experience
- It is not telemedicine, meaning members do not have access to therapists or prescriptions through Learn to Live
- If you're interested in talking to a therapist or accessing other types of services, help with referrals is available 24/7 by calling Providence customer service at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 (TTY: 711)
Learn to Live is available to any Providence Health Plan member age 13 or older on a individual, small group, large group, or ASO plan. Questions? Visit Learn to Live’s contact us page, or contact Providence Health Plan customer service at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 (TTY: 711).