Providence Statewide PPO Plan
Get more access with a larger network
The PEBB Statewide plan is a PPO plan that allows you to access care from primary care providers, specialists and pharmacies of your choice. Choose from a network of over 1 million providers nationwide. You’ll also have access to some of the highest quality and well-known healthcare systems in Oregon like OHSU and Providence Hospitals.
- Full access to the nationwide Providence Signature Network, with over 1 million providers (includes OHSU and Providence Hospitals)
- No referral requirements
- Wellness resources to help with chronic disease, stress, diet and exercise, sleep, and much more
- Coverage for medically necessary services when traveling internationally
- Any amount paid toward your Providence plan deductible in October, November, and/or December 2023 is applied to your 2024 Providence plan deductible
For more plan features, check out your Statewide member handbook.
What you pay for certain services
- $250 individual deductible; $750 family deductible
- Out of pocket maximum: $1,900 individual; $5,700 family
- Specialty care: 15% coinsurance
- Preventive services, in-network at no cost ($0 deductible)
- Virtual visits, in-network at no cost ($0 deductible)
- Chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture: 15% coinsurance
Save money with approved primary care clinics
PEBB Statewide plan members can pay less out-of-pocket for certain health care services when care is received at an OHA-approved patient-centered primary care home, also referred to as a PCPCH (i.e., a health clinic recognized by the Oregon Health Authority for their commitment to quality, coordinated care).
Refer to the provider director for an up-to-date listing of OHA-approved patient-centered primary care homes.
Searching on your own? To isolate these clinics, search:
- Find a service or place
- See all facilities and clinics
- In the "Filters" section on the left, click the box next to "OHA-approved patient centered primary care homes" (located near the bottom of the Filters column), then, "Update filters
Tip: You can create a PDF of your results by clicking on the "PDF" icon (found at the top right of search results).
We respect the privacy of your protected health information. Your health care is a personal matter, and we are committed to protecting your confidentiality. We may share your protected health information with others as part of your treatment, to provide payment for your treatment, or during our business operations. Learn more about how we protect your health information.
You’re covered when you travel outside the U.S.
Contact customer service
We’re here for you.
Reach out to us for help. We’re happy to answer your questions or to help you find the resources you need.Get in touch