Providence Choice Plan (Medical Home)
Coordinated care from a dedicated health team
A medical home is a team-based healthcare model led by a primary care provider (PCP). They work with other health professionals to coordinate care – like nurses, specialists and pharmacists – also known as the “healthcare team.” The members of this team work together to make sure they’re all on the same page when it comes to the member's health.
Medical homes are located in Clark, Klickitat and Skamania counties in southwest Washington and most counties in Oregon. Refer to the provider directory to locate a medical home, or learn more about how a medical home works.
- Your choice of more than 400 medical homes*
- Access a broad selection of local Choice network providers, or national health care providers through the Cigna PPO** Network
- In-network benefits apply for covered services provided or arranged by the medical home
- No referral requirements
- Coverage for urgent/emergent services away from home
- Covered alternative care services include massage therapy
For more plan features, check out your Choice member handbook.
*Members must choose a medical home and notify the health plan of that choice to receive in-network benefits for covered services. See how to inform the plan of your medical home selection.
**The Cigna PPO network refers to the healthcare providers (doctors, hospitals, specialists) contracted as part of the Cigna PPO for Shared Administration.
Cigna is an independent company and not affiliated with Providence Health Plan. Access to the Cigna PPO Network is available through Cigna's contractual relationship with Providence Health Plan. All Cigna products are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.
What you pay for certain services
- $250 individual deductible; $750 family deductible
- Out of pocket maximum: $1,500 individual; $4,500 family
- Primary care: $10 copay, first four visits ($0 deductible)
- Specialty care: $10 copay
- Preventive services, in-network at no cost ($0 deductible)
- Virtual visits, in-network at no cost ($0 deductible)
- Chiropractic manipulation, acupuncture and massage therapy: $10 copay
We respect the privacy of your protected health information. Your health care is a personal matter, and we are committed to protecting your confidentiality. We may share your protected health information with others as part of your treatment, to provide payment for your treatment, or during our business operations. Learn more about how we protect your health information.
Contact customer service
We’re here for you.
Reach out to us for help. We’re happy to answer your questions or to assist you in finding the resources you need.Get in touch