Welcome, PEBB Providence Choice plan members
Providence Choice is a medical home plan – a plan that uses a team-based health care delivery model led by a primary care provider. This model of care is designed to provide comprehensive, appropriate and personal medical care with the goal of obtaining optimal health outcomes.
Your medical home team coordinates all of your health care needs, including referrals when needed. You can choose to go out-of-network for care (i.e., receive care not provided or coordinated by your medical home care team) for a higher out-of-pocket cost. Refer to your benefit summary for out-of-network plan benefits.
Medical homes are located in Clark, Klickitat and Skamania counties in southwest Washington and most counties in Oregon. Refer to the provider directory to locate a medical home, or learn more
about how a medical home works.
- Access to the Providence Choice Network, with your choice of approximately 300 medical homes*
- With a referral from a Medical Home, members can have access to a broad selection of local Choice network providers or national health care providers through the Cigna PPO** Network. For more information, contact Customer Service.
- In-network benefits apply for covered services provided or arranged by the medical home
- The medical home team coordinates all referrals
- Coverage for urgent/emergent services away from home
- No-cost care visits through Providence Express Care retail clinics (where available), Providence Express Care Virtual and Web-direct visits
- Preventive services covered in full
- New in 2020: Alternative care expanded to include massage therapy
*Members must choose a medical home and notify the health plan of that choice to receive in-network benefits for covered services. See how to inform the plan of your medical home selection.
We respect the privacy of your protected health information. Your health care is a personal matter, and we are committed to protecting your confidentiality. We may share your protected health information with others as part of your treatment, to provide payment for your treatment, or during our business operations. Learn more about how we protect your health information.
**The Cigna PPO network refers to the health care providers (doctors, hospitals, specialists) contracted as part of the Cigna PPO for Shared Administration.
Cigna is an independent company and not affiliated with Providence Health Plan. Access to the Cigna PPO Network is available through Cigna's contractual relationship with Providence Health Plan. All Cigna products are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.
Contact customer service
We’re here for you.
Reach out to us for help. We’re happy to answer your questions or to assist you in finding the resources you need.Get in touch