It’s time to team up. Whether you'd like to increase your activity level, reduce stress, improve your eating habits, lose weight, quit tobacco or just feel better every day, a Providence health coach can help. We’re here to remove barriers, support your efforts, motivate you when you need a nudge and be a resource on your journey to a healthier, happier you.
Providence Medicare Advantage Plans offers two health coaching program tracks, depending on the nature of your goals and desired level of coaching support throughout the program. Both program tracks are offered at no cost to eligible Providence Medicare Advantage plan members.
The Providence standard health coaching program offers:
- One-on-one health coaching sessions
- Personalized goal setting with manageable steps
- A program designed to empower you to achieve health goals
- Guidance to help you take action toward healthier lifestyle
- Educational materials
- Other resources to support your success in the program
Get results that last
92 percent of health coaching participants made at least one improvement to their health and wellness. Participants who worked with a coach on weight management and completed 8 or more sessions lost an average of 11 pounds.
The Providence Healthy Eating and Active Lifestyle (H.E.A.L.) Program:
- A yearlong program with 26 sessions led by a certified health coach delivered in a 1:1 or webinar format
- Designed to prevent Type 2 diabetes and promote moderate weight loss, modeled off of the CDC Diabetes Prevention (Prevent T2) curriculum
- Access to a free wearable activity tracker and educational materials
To learn more about the H.E.A.L. Program or for more information on eligibility, how to enroll, or to access our video lessons, visit our H.E.A.L. Program page.Learn more
Check out our podcasts, recorded webinars, and handouts for updated wellness info and lifestyle tips.Learn more
Get to know your Providence Health Coaching team
Ensuring the well-being of the community means everything — to all of us. Your Health Coaching team is here to help you accomplish your goals and build a relationship grounded in trust and support.Meet the team
- By phone at 888-819-8999 or 503-574-6000
- By email at email@example.com
- By filling out the Health Coaching interest form below
Health Coaching services are not available for all members. To determine program eligibility, please contact the health coaching program using the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-819-8999 or 503-574-6000. Our offices are open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Pacific time). Appointments outside regular business hours may be available upon request. For enrollment questions or to get started, please contact us between 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Health Coaching interest form
Once you complete the form below, a member of the coaching team will be in contact with you with 1-2 business days to confirm whether you're eligible and enroll you in the program.
The program was flexible and adjusted to more reasonable personal goals. I was left with tools that can be applied to other goals.
Dave, Health Coaching participant