Find your fit with One Pass
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we offer a no-cost fitness center membership to all of our Medicare members through the One Pass™ Fitness Program. Find a routine that's right for you whether you work out at home or at the gym. With this program, you can:
- Explore over 26,000 gyms, including boutique studios
- Change your fitness location anytime and even have 2+ memberships at one time
- Join live virtual classes at home or on-the-go
- Join social activities within local communities
- Get online brain training to help improve your memory and focus
How to get started
Getting started with One Pass is simple
- Visit YourOnePass.com
- Enter your name, date of birth, Health Plan Name, and Providence ID number.
- Get your One Pass member code* on the dashboard page.
- Click “Fitness” and then “Find gyms” to search for fitness locations near you.
- Bring your One Pass member code with you to any participating location and the staff will set up your membership for all future visits.
- Call 1-877-504-6830 (TTY: 711) from 8 a.m.– 9 p.m. Central Time
* Your One Pass member code is a single code that allows you to access to any fitness location in the network. Additionally, use it to access online fitness vendors and other One Pass offerings