Virtual benefits fair
Your Open Enrollment season is here!
Providence is here to help you make the most of your coverage. With a focus on your health and safety amid the COVID-19 pandemic, PEBB members have access to the virtual benefits fair experience. The virtual benefits fair helps you learn about your benefit options from the comfort of your home. Below you will find everything you need to make the most of your health plan this year.
Watch this video to help you pick the best plan for your needs
Health Engagement Model (HEM)
The goal of the HEM program is to encourage you to take an active role in improving your health. Participating in HEM helps you learn about any potential health risks you may have and provides information you can use to reduce them. Also, for participating, you will receive an incentive in your monthly pay!Learn more
PEBB Statewide plan
The PEBB Statewide plan is a PPO plan. The PEBB Statewide plan allows you to access care from primary care providers, specialists and pharmacies of your choice without a referral, from a network of over 1 million providers nationwide. You pay less for in-network services, more for out-of-network services.Learn more
Providence Choice plan
Providence Choice is a medical home plan – a plan that uses a team-based health care delivery model led by a primary care provider. This model of care is designed to provide comprehensive, appropriate and personal medical care with the goal of obtaining optimal health outcomes.Learn more
2022 plan benefit summaries
Use these Benefit Summaries to learn about your 2022 plan options and each plan's covered benefits
- Behavioral Health Concierge: Access virtual and confidential same-day or next-day appointments at no cost, with Providence licensed mental health providers
- Kaia Health: at-home virtual therapy for patients with back, neck, shoulder, hip, and knee pain
- Active&Fit Direct™: Access more than 16,000 participating fitness centers, and over 4,000 workout videos on demand for only $25 a month
- Our Providence health coaches are here to support your journey to a healthier, happier life
- Get emergency medical help while traveling away from home, or even internationally, with Assist America Travel Assistance
- Get peace of mind with Assist America Identity Theft Protection’s fraud monitoring, warning, and resolution
- LifeBalance provides savings on more than 20,000 travel, cultural, recreational, and other fun activities
- Save big on fitness and wellness products, services, and memberships with ChooseHealthy
Use the documents and links below for at-your-fingertips access to resources designed to help you achieve True Health.
- Navigate your health plan with assistance from your Member Resource Guide (PDF)
- Visit our online provider directory to locate a doctor, clinic, pharmacy or other care provider near you
- Enjoy more than just great coverage. Access wellness resources designed to support your True Health.
- Make this the best year yet. Checkout updated information regarding your health plan benefits, member perks, and more, in the member newsletter.
- Get to know Providence better. Learn more about how Providence helps members achieve their True Health.
- Use the Behavioral Health Concierge flyer as a quick reference to what the program offers and how to schedule an appointment
We’re here for you
We're here for you if you need any assistance or have questions about enrollment or your benefits. Don't hesitate to reach out. We're happy to answer your questions or to assist you in finding the resources you need. Contact Customer Service at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).