Don’t miss out on the moments that matter most. Good hearing helps you stay connected and involved in life's most special memories. That’s why we offer hearing benefits as part of almost every plan.
Hearing aids can be expensive—an average of $2,330 per aid— but your benefit makes addressing hearing loss more affordable with copayments per hearing aid.
Details of your hearing benefit include:
- Guidance and assistance from a dedicated hearing consultant
- Communicate directly with your provider in-app
- Local, professional care from an accredited provider in your area
- A hearing exam plus 1 year of follow-up visits for fitting and adjustments
- $0 copay for an annual routine hearing exam
State-of-the-art hearing aid technology
- (Re)Mix technology that separates speech from background noise
- Multi-track processing technology filters noise and helps you focus on voices
- Stream your favorite music and shows with Bluetooth®
- Get health insights to help you set goals and improve your health
- Rechargeable battery options last from breakfast to bedtime
Help along your way
- A worry-free purchase with a 60-day trial and 3-year warranty
- 80 free batteries per aid included with non-rechargeable models
- Digital and print guides to help you adapt to your new hearing aids
Get started with hearing today
All exams and hearing aid purchases must be made through TruHearing.
Take advantage of your hearing benefit by calling a TruHearing consultant at 1-855-205-6211 or go to TruHearing.com/how-it-works. A friendly Hearing Consultant will answer your questions or schedule an exam with a licensed provider near you.
Webpage current as of: 4/25/2023