We want to hear from you!
As a member of the Providence Medicare Dual Plus (HMO D-SNP) you can join the enrollee advisory committee. As a member of this group you will meet with us to give us feedback and share your experience with Providence Medicare Advantage Plans.
Your voice matters and your input can help us improve the benefits and services we offer in the future.
Getting started is easy
1. Review this page
2. Submit your application
3. We'll contact you
As a participant you can expect:
- To attend up to 3 meetings per year. We’ll always notify you in advance of upcoming meetings.
- To participate! Plan to attend meetings on time and participate in discussions.
- Meetings will last about three hours and will be in-person or virtual.
Virtual meeting will be through a computer, smart phone, or tablet.
We value you and your time.
As a participant in our enrollee advisory committee you can expect us to:
- Prepare you for each meeting. We’ll always send an agenda so you know what to expect.
- Provide accessible options. Please let us know in advance if you require any special needs so that we may accommodate for you.
- Respect your time and feedback. We will start and end our meetings on time. Any feedback you share does not impact your health plan, premiums or any costs associated with your plan.
- Share our progress. We truly value your input and will share any progress we make.
After you submit your application, we’ll contact you if a spot is available.
Our enrollee advisory committee has a limited size to ensure all participants have a voice during meetings.
Questions? We're here to help:
Call us at 1-800-603-2340 (TTY: 711) between
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Pacific Time), 7 days a week.
Email us at Providence@MyEAC.net.
Webpage current as of 7/27/2023