Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we offer a no-cost fitness center membership to all of our Medicare members through the Silver&Fit® Fitness Program.
Program benefits include:
- No-cost access to a fitness center, select YMCA or exercise center
- Fitness Center group exercise classes designed specifically for older adults, where offered
- The option to work out at home, choose to receive up to two home fitness kits per benefit year with the Home Fitness Program (35 to choose from)
- Healthy Aging materials (available online or DVD)
- The Silver Slate® quarterly newsletter (online, by email, or mail)
- Silver&Fit Connected!™ tool, a fun and easy way to track exercise at a fitness center or through a wearable fitness device or app and earn rewards such as Silver&Fit hats and pins*
- Other web tools like a fitness center search, online classes, and more
* Rewards subject to change; purchase of wearable fitness device or app is not included in the Silver&Fit® program.
Your use of the Silver&Fit® Connected! Tool serves as your consent for American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness) to receive information about your tracked activity and to use the data to process and administer available rewards to you under the program.
The Silver&Fit® Program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit, The Silver Slate and Silver&Fit Connected! are registered trademarks of ASH, and used with permission herein. All programs and services are not available in all areas. Home kits are subject to change. Not all YMCAs participate in the network. Please check the searchable directory on the Silver&Fit website to see if your location participates in the program.
Join the Silver&Fit® Program today
To register for your no-cost fitness membership visit the Silver&Fit® website and follow a few easy steps to get started.Register for Silver&Fit®