Providence dental plan quote assumptions
These quote assumptions refer to employer groups with more than 51 employees. Shelf rates are valid for up to 100 subscribers and must comply with the first three Medical underwriting requirements.
Shelf rates do not apply to ASO employer groups who sponsor their own self-funded dental plans. For more information about ASO self-funded dental plan options, please contact your broker or consultant.
- Quoted rates and requirements are based upon the census and other information provided to Providence Health Plan by the producer and/or group. In the event of material changes or errors in the information provided, Providence Health Plan reserves the right to modify the quoted rates and requirements.
- Group must qualify as a large employer with primary legal situs in the state of issue.
- A group may only offer one dental plan (multiple plan options not allowed).
- Dental products are offered on a sole carrier basis.
- Any exceptions to the quote assumptions above are subject to underwriting review.
- Must be employer-sponsored coverage (contract is with the employer not the employees).
- Shelf rates are not valid for associations, PEO's, dental offices, or unions/multi-employer trusts.
- No carve-outs allowed for shelf rates (e.g., retiree only, management only, etc.).