Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we offer a no-cost fitness center membership to all of our Medicare members through the Silver&Fit® Fitness Program. Access to a reduced-cost Premium Fitness Network is also available on most plans.
Program benefits include:
- No-cost access to a fitness center, select YMCA, or fitness studio
- Most plans offer access to the Premium Network consisting of over 4,000 Premium fitness centers at a substantial discount
- Fitness center group exercise classes designed specifically for older adults, where offered
- The option to work out at home with one Home Fitness Kit per benefit year from a variety of fitness categories, including options like a Garmin® or Fitbit® fitness tracker
- Online Healthy Aging materials
- The Silver Slate® quarterly newsletter (online or by email)
- Silver&Fit Connected!™ tool, a fun and easy way to track exercise at a fitness center or through a wearable fitness device or app and earn rewards such as Silver&Fit hats and pins*
- Other web tools, like a fitness center search, online classes, and more
* Rewards subject to change; purchase of wearable fitness device or app is not included in the Silver&Fit program.
Your use of the Silver&Fit® Connected! Tool serves as your consent for American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness) to receive information about your tracked activity and to use the data to process and administer available rewards to you under the program.
The Silver&Fit® Program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit, The Silver Slate and Silver&Fit Connected! are registered trademarks of ASH, and used with permission herein. All programs and services are not available in all areas. Home kits are subject to change. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Participating facilities and fitness chains may vary by location and are subject to change.
Join the Silver&Fit® Program today
To register for your no-cost Standard Fitness Network or reduced-cost Premium Fitness Network membership, and to choose your Home Fitness Kit, visit the Silver&Fit website and follow a few easy steps to get started.Register for Silver&Fit®