Multiple option plans
Provide your employees the flexibility of choosing a plan that meets their needs while ensuring your benefits package aligns with your business goals. Balance the needs and interests of multiple employee groups with the requirements of your business with our multiple option plans.
Multiple option plans requirements:
- Available for large group employers, with 51+ employees in Oregon and southwest Washington.
- Choice of up to three plans, subject to Underwriting approval.
- No minimum enrollment required.
- The employer must contribute a minimum of 50% of the lowest cost employee only rate
- Non-HSA plans must have matching pharmacy benefits and supplemental riders
- When a Health Savings Account (HSA) plan is chosen as one of the medical plans, any pharmacy product can be paired with the other medical plan.