Providence MCO Providers
Providence MCO provides medical services in accordance with the Oregon Workers Compensation Division.
- Fee Schedule payment tables and Fee Schedule Calculator
- Oregon Medical Fee and Payment Rules, Medical Service Rules, MCO Rules, and Oregon Administrative Rules Chapter 436
- Oregon Workers Compensation Laws and Rules
Not a Providence MCO Provider?
If you would like to become a Providence MCO provider, contact Providence Provider Relations at 503-574-7640 or 800-947-4707. A provider may be considered if there is a geographic or network need and if the provider meets Providence credentialing standards.
Why should I become a Providence MCO provider?
- Providence MCO keeps its panel appropriately sized so there is adequate access for MCO-enrolled injured workers and an appropriate patient volume for our member providers.
- Providence MCO’s licensed, credentialed staff assists providers with understanding the workers’ compensation system and Providence MCO requirements.
- We act as a liaison between the provider and workers’ compensation insurer and help our providers resolve issues or disputes when necessary.
- We advocate to state workers’ compensation regulators on behalf of our providers for fair reimbursement and decreased paperwork.